Friday, May 17, 2019

"For who has known the mind of the Lord..." - Romans 11:34-36


I can’t begin to tell you how many times I thought I had life all figured out, and then how many times I have been left disillusioned from my own efforts, realizing that God had the answers all along.  He alone knows where His creation is going and how it is going to get where it needs to be.  How could I have questioned that fact? Duh!

That means He is preeminent in ALL things, both in Heaven and on Earth.  There isn’t anything that escapes His watchful eye.  No matter where our hearts are in relation to Him, He is still in control.  It was never about us being good enough for God, it is about God being good enough for us.  He is good, and it is His love for us that draws us to Him.  

We can come to Him with the assurance that He will always receive us as we are, in any circumstance. God will never leave or forsake us no matter what happens in this world, He has it figured out! 
Jesus is in ALL things!
Romans 11:34-36

Stephen Barnett



No comments:

Post a Comment